Knights of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of War

Official Knights of War home page forum.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

External Alliance Page

Go down 

Which option would you like to vote for, for the external alliance page look?
except the new look
External Alliance Page I_vote_lcap57%External Alliance Page I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Keep the old look
External Alliance Page I_vote_lcap43%External Alliance Page I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

External Alliance Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: External Alliance Page   External Alliance Page I_icon_minitime7/29/2011, 2:51 am

Quick note: Option 1 is "Accept", not "Except" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sayian Sweet
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Sayian Sweet

External Alliance Page Empty
PostSubject: External Alliance Page   External Alliance Page I_icon_minitime7/28/2011, 11:05 pm

The alliance of KoW has a new offer to update the external text of the alliance. The options o change are simple, either the new thread and look can be excepted, and the change will take immediate effect. Or, the old look will remain with no changes. This means that the current external look of the alliance page on the Ogame server will remain the same. The choice is not up to me, but to you loyal members. So which one will you choose? shall we except a new look? Or will we remain in the old look, and stay traditional? The choice is up to you guys now!

If you are confused on how to find the new look, a circular message has been sent in the alliance on Ogame, and Vral has all the information on the new look.

If you are confused on what the old look is, it is displayed on the external page on the Ogame forum, in the alliance tab.
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofwar.rpg-board.net

External Alliance Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of War :: Announcments :: Voting Poll-
Jump to: